Monday, November 26, 2007

quotes from my classmates

1. “I have never had a very deep connection with my dreams and keeping a dream journal definitely helped me to realize that.” Jake R.

I choose this quote because I agree with what Jake is saying. A dream journal really helps me be connected with my dreams. Where as before I was disconnected from my dreams because I never remembered them.

2. “Dream are basically portals into our subconcious, and are therefore our only means of truly having an encounter with ourself.” Michael M

I chose this quote because I agree with it what he is saying. I know from my own personal experience that my dreams are to the root my myself in a way, and my dreams sometimes show something I want.

3. “Before this unit I was not able to remember most of my dreams and if I did, I would not be able to remember them past after a certain amount of time. This dreams unit helped me focus more into the dreams and I gained control over certain aspects of them.” Jorenz

I choose this quote because I completely agree, before this dreams unit I wasn’t dreaming as frequently and now I am dreaming almost every night. And I had a lucid dream, I knew I was dreaming and it was fun to have control over my dreams.

No comments: